Some examples of our work
Hilmar Cheese Company is a privately owned
company with over 1,000 employees, specializing
in many fine cheeses including Monterey jack,
colby, mozzarella, Hispanic and cheddar cheese.
As of 2011, Hilmar Cheese processes two million
gallons of milk and two million pounds of cheese
each day. The company's Hilmar facility produces
more cheese per year from a single site than any
other cheese manufacturer in the world.
over a Hyper-V
which we were
them, trim audit
logs, find large
files, and purge
bits of code
We then set
up a production
farm and a
farm, and did a
series of test
the database was
clean enough to
proceed with a
over. We then
set up a
of data between
the 2003 source
and the 2010
farm, and turned
our attention to
result of all
and revising was
a much more
with tabs and
made it easier
for staff to
required to do
ClearSource is a leader in the manufacture and
sale of value-tier, single-serve bottled water
products. With plants in Florida, Pennsylvania,
Illinois, Texas, Vermont, and Arkansas,
ClearSource provides an exceptional level of
service and quality to a growing portfolio of
- Designed & deployed IT infrastructure, servers and messaging systems.
- ISA 2004 firewall/VPN installations.
- Development of public web and design & development of custom SharePoint Portal(s).
- Design & Development of web based training using Microsoft Producer.
- vHelpDesk based on our "certified for windows" SharePoint based help desk solution accelerator
- Managed IT services, 4 years
been a delight.
have enabled us
to get far more
work done than
we would have
via VPNs and
systems to such
an extent that
we don't require
any IT staff. I
feel that they
invested in the
success of our
that makes all
in the world."
- Development of public web site and design & development of internal sales portal.
via email. Only
a couple of
were required. A
our resources on
the project was
shown a high
VP of Marketing
Crystal Rock has one of the highest compliance
ratings in the industry. Our bottling process is
heavily monitored by us, the State of
Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection,
the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the
International Bottled Water Association (IBWA),
among others. Great taste, bottle after bottle,
is a process we take great pride in.
- Migrated to Windows 2003/Exchange 2003
- Reorganized systems and servers
- Design & development of Portal
- vHelpDesk based on our "certified for windows" SharePoint based help desk solution accelerator.
Porter's are the largest disc style music boxes
in manufacture today, each component handcrafted
and assembled in Randolph, Vermont.
- Designed & deployed network infrastructure.
- Web design & development using SharePoint for web based public website updates, and commerce site.
- Managed Services, 8 years.
Pinnacle Foods Inc. owns many
of the brands we use every day. These include
Duncan Hines, Mrs. Butterworth's and Birds Eye.
We engaged in a managed SharePoint services
arrangement, have been providing technical
leadership with their SharePoint.
We have redesigned Pinnacle's information
architecture, added several of our software
products such as Mega Menus, Knowledge Center
for user training, and built a development farm.
We have also designed and built an extranet
which is using advanced security authentication
SharePoint is gaining traction as a valuable
tool at pinnacle and is certainly working to
solve several communication and collaboration
challenges. As a result of our assistance it's
far more friendly to administer, and easier for
users to navigate.